Thinking about Buying Timeshares?
Considering the purchase of a timeshare?
We congratulate you for taking the time to explore timeshares for sale by owners and related vacation ownership products available on the resale market. We offer guidance and advice on buying timeshares and any related vacation ownership products. This vacation vehicle has been designed to enhance vacation lifestyles and, for decades now, has been enjoyed by millions of travelers around the world, so... why not you?
Considering timeshares resale and how timeshares work?
The timeshare resale market offers a full array of timeshare related products to choose from and will help in understanding how timeshares work. Here at Timesharing Style, we believe the product can be recycled and appreciated from one owner to the next to acquire at greatly discounted prices. Facilitating the process of timeshare resales is to benefit present and future owners as a whole, but first you need to know how to timeshares work.
We designed our website as a resource center to provide unbiased information and to assist potential buyers in understanding the various usages of timeshare related products. We certainly encourage everyone who is interested in knowing more about timeshares for sale by owners to find out how timeshares work in general as well as in specifics. We certainly suggest to keep an open mind and gather all the information you need to make an informed choice whether or not this option is for you.
How to select the right timeshare program?
We understand that with so many various products in timeshare resales, buyers with little knowledge about the concept of timeshare may feel quite overwhelmed in trying to select the right vacation ownership and buying timeshares... and rightfully so. We cannot stress enough the importance of choosing the right program the first time around.
In this article, we attempted to put into context some examples of various types of timeshares that we believe may be more suitable to specific types of vacationers and lifestyles. We hope that these limited examples may help guide you in buying timeshares and understand better how timeshares work when it relates to your vacation needs.
Ready to consider whether or not timeshare resales may be for you?
First let’s take a look at some of personal vacation patterns which you should know about yourself before you can determine the right vacation ownership. Some consideration to types of vacationers listed below such as A – B –C- D and E and described in more details in our next article 'Match your vacation lifestyle...' may help you define the type of vacationers you may be.
- A - Spontaneous and Passionate about vacations
- B - Careful Planner – Enjoying VIP status and special privileges
- C - Experience-seeking traveler
- D – The Outdoors Seeker
- E - Driving Destination and Country Club Benefits
Vacation time and traveling periods
While considering how many weeks a year you will need and how you use accommodation are both important, the time of the year in which you may be restricted to travel should be your number one consideration. If you can’t use it, don’t buy it. For example, people in the field of education such as teachers must be buying timeshares that will allow them booking privileges in high season such as during the Holidays, March Break, or summer vacation weeks.
How often, how long and how flexible is your vacation time?
1) 1 week at a time with a maximum of 10 days... More than 7 to 10 days, you’re beginning to feel restless... If it is easy for you to take one week anytime with little notice, you may be retired and/or have the flexibility to take time off, you should consider last minute bookings advantages. Consider type A
2) 1 week minimum and up to 2 weeks at the same convenient spot with all the facilities you may need right on site... the less luggage you have to handle, the better... so for you moving from place to place is not a vacation. Your vacation time may be restricted to certain dates and high season travel is needed. You need certainty and hassle-free vacations. Consider types B and D
3) 2 to 3 consecutive weeks while staying at different places and not staying more than 3 or 4 days or one week at the most... You’re active and a changing environment adds variety to your vacation. Although you like to plan ahead, you can easily deal with the unexpected and are ready to leave within a few weeks notice. You also enjoy weekend getaways on a regular basis. Consider types A-C-E
Where do you like to go or plan to go?
Specific destinations: Hawaii, Paris, California – Consider C
Mostly the Caribbean – Consider A and B
European destinations at least once a year - Consider C
Driving destinations close to home - Consider E
Anywhere – new destinations every year, at least once a year – Consider A and C
What type of timeshare resales would suit your style?
1) Sun, fun and beaches All-inclusive packages are pretty common in timeshare resales. If your selections mostly target this type of vacation for the convenience of hassle-free vacations as long as there are beaches, sun and fun, if restricted in your travelling dates while the less planning required for your vacation the better it is... Consider A and B
2) Cultural experiences such as family outings to amusement parks, City life entertainment, Museum, Wining & Dining, and Shopping are there to get the most of your vacation. You’re after everything that nourishes your senses and you need a convenient location that will provide you with a safety environment for your family and an easy access to discover and enjoy your surroundings. Consider B and C
3) Outdoors and Sport vacation: golf, skiing, water sports and so on. For you a vacation has to bring your favorite outdoor activities closer than ever and, at the same time, can gather all of your family under the same roof. The convenience of a golf course nearby or onsite; a ski-in, ski-out unit located right on the slopes; benefiting from additional discounts and members privileges makes you feel great! Convenience and location are your prime requisites! Consider D and E
Does size matter?
In the timeshare world, the size of your accommodation can be fixed or flexible. At this point, you should know how flexible the size of your accommodation needs to be in order to suit your vacation needs. Typically, accommodation units will allow 2 to 4 people (studio/1-bedroom condo) and 4 to 8 people (2 or 3 bedroom condo).
Now that you have established your personal vacation patterns, let’s take a closer look at some examples of timeshare resales that would suit the type of vacationers listed above. We linked some vacation programs in our inventory hoping to help you better relate your vacation lifestyle with a particular timeshare that we believe suits this type of vacation lifestyle better than others.
Continue reading 'Match your vacation lifestyle...'
2008-2020 © Timesharing Style, a division of Groupe Marketing Laurentides Inc - All rights Reserved. 74, Rue Pagé, St-Sauveur, Québec, Canada, J0R 1R5