Effects Of Timeshare Ownership On Personal Life
When asked to indicate the degree to which timeshare ownership has affected five aspects of their personal lives, Canada timeshare owners respond as follows:
- 73.8% say it has increased the degree to which they look forward to holidays, including: 41.8% for whom this has been “greatly increased.”
- 69.1% believe it has increased their learning experiences, probably by opening new vacation possibilities.
- 65.0% find it has increased the amount of time they spend on holidays (a perception that is supported by the data in the following chapter).
- 55.2% believe it has increased their health and happiness.
- 33.9% feel it has facilitated their family/household communication patterns.
These results suggest that timesharing helps deliver specific benefits that go beyond simply making vacations easier to arrange or more affordable.
2008-2017 © Timesharingstyle, a division of Groupe Marketing Laurentides Inc - All rights Reserved. 74, Rue Pagé, St-Sauveur, Québec, Canada, J0R 1R5